Just like people, dog’s teeth and gums are threatened by disease but there is no need to panic!
There are plenty of ways to keep your dog’s nashers strong and healthy against disease. As Norfolk’s leading pet specialists, we have a variety of high-quality dog chews developed with ingredients that protect your dog’s dental health.
We recommend Whimzees and Dentastix for your dog!
These are the ultimate chew for your dog, a completely natural treat designed to combat plaque build-up, avoid tartar and provide fresh breath.
Unlike other dog chews on the market, Whimzees are highly-digestible low fat treats. Many larger known chews have hidden chemicals and fatty ingredients that are often more harmful to your dog’s overall health.
These treats are:
They do not include:
- GMO (non-genetically modified organisms)
- No artificial colours or flavours
These all-natural ingredient dog chews are great for dogs with pancreatitis and wheat intolerances as they only contain SIX natural ingredients. These are;
- Potato Starch (highly-digestible, gluten-free and great source of energy)
- Glycerin (makes the chews tastier for your dog! Also helps the chews to retain moisture)
- Powered Cellulose (helps to polish your dog’s teeth and encourages digestive tract regularity)
- Lecithin (helps the chew last for longer)
- Malt Extract (improves metabolism, muscles tone – promoting stronger bones)
- Yeast (source of B-vitamins, minerals, amino acids for a healthier coat and easy digestion)
Together, these ingredients benefit the overall health of your dog as well as his or her teeth.
How do these chews work?
Whimzee’s natural chews feature hollow shapes and spaces allowing teeth to grip the chew more easily and are designed to last! Whimzee last 3x longer due to these unique shapes and structures.
Our stores across Norfolk stock this HUGE all-natural range. Choose from single and multipack options that are available in a variety of sizes, ensuring the perfect treat for your pooch.
There’s a lot of confusion surrounding the Dentastix recipe and whether it is good for your dog’s overall health and teeth. Despite what you may have heard, here’s the facts:
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar build up by up to 80 percent
- Designed to help keep teeth and gums healthy through daily chewing
- Completely digestible
- Combination of special shape, surface and active ingredients
- Helps to freshen breath
- Recommended by vets
With the same technology as a Whimzee dog chew, these chews have a slightly abrasive texture to reduce plaque and tartar, you could consider Dentastix as an edible toothbrush for your dog!
Our stores provide this hugely popular dog chew making it easier for you to keep on top of your dog’s dental care. Available in multipacks across all stores, your dog can chew its way towards a healthier mouth.
All of our dog chews are high-quality, we understand that your dog is part of the family and that his or her health matters to you! If you would like to learn more about our dog chew ranges and pet accessories, find your local store here and get in touch.