If you are thinking of updating your kitchen utensils this summer, look no further than your local Myhill store.
We already boast a grand array of high-quality homeware, from bathroom products to plastic storage containers, we have everything you need to furnish a home! Our brands already include: Brabantia, Sunflex, Judge, Kitchen Devil, Tala, Thermos, Kilner and Mason & Cash to name a few.
And new to our stores is the Le Creuset range of kitchenware. Le Creuset is recognised for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories. Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware for almost 100 years, innovation remains at the forefront of Le Creuset’s success. Used by leading chefs and keen cooks around the globe, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
We now are able to offer our loyal customers the opportunity to purchase this high-quality crockery at a store that is local to them, preventing the need to travel into the city to purchase these types of high-end products. We are able to save our customers time and fuel by stocking this fabulous brand and doing so, you can support a local business.
These range of crockery can be used for everything from baking cakes, to making stews to grilling meat – the options are endless. Here’s one of our favourite recipes that you can try:
Cauliflower Tacos with Chipotle-Lime Sauce
A street food classic- veggie style! The florets are lightly-spiced to intensify the flavour and texture and when paired with a cooling chipotle-lime sauce, they are sure to win over even the biggest of meat-eaters!
26cm Heritage Rectangular Dish | Prep time: 10 minutes / cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients: For cauliflower florets: –
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, optional
- Pinch of sea salt
- 400g cauliflower
- 6 soft taco shells
For Chipotle-lime sauce: –
- 120g Greek yoghurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chipotle paste
- 1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- ¼ small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch of coriander
Instructions: – Preheat the oven to 200˚C/ Fan 180˚C/ Gas Mark 6
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut oil and all the spices, along with a good pinch of salt. Place the cauliflower in the spice mixture and coat thoroughly. Tip the cauliflower and the remaining marinade into the 26cm Heritage Rectangular Dish. Roast for 25-30 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and slightly charred on the outside.
- Whilst that cooks, make the chipotle sauce. In a small bowl, combine the yoghurt, chipotle paste and lime. Stir together, cover and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill each taco shall with a little shredded lettuce and cabbage. Top with a couple of cauliflower florets and drizzle with chipotle sauce. Sandwich the taco back into the baking dish before scattering over the fresh coriander and finishing with lime wedges before serving to the table.
So, there we have it! Give this recipe a try at home, or if this doesn’t take your fancy, visit lecreuset.co.uk to browse the many recipes on offer, there will always be many that will suit your new piece of Le Creuset crockery!